Better Metal Buildings offers many building types and models to fit any need or specification. Our fully customizable assortment of steel buildings varies from Carports, to Garages, to Barns, to 80’ wide Clear Span Metal Warehouses. All of our metal buildings are built from the best materials available. The galvanized steel tubing and steel panels come together to construct a super strong metal structure. Many options and extras are available on any metal building.
We offer Carports, Garages, Barns, Sheds, RV Covers, Storage Units, Loafing sheds, Utility Carports, Agricultural Buildings, Workshops, Warehouses, Clear Span Buildings, Deluxe Carports, Colonial Style Buildings, Custom Buildings, and more.
On our steel buildings, we offer three different roof style options: Regular-Horizontal (rounded corners), A-Frame-Horizontal, and A-Frame Vertical. We recommend the vertical roof option because of it’s added strength and increased durability. We highly recommend the vertical option on any building that is enclosed because they better resist the elements. The option for vertical or horizontal sides and ends is also available. All order for buildings that are 32’ wide and wider are automatically upgraded to all vertical roof, sides, and ends.
Our customers can rest assured that they are getting the best of the best from BMB companies because all their products and materials are American made. The steel is mined, forged, galvanized, and rolled right here in the United States. Also, every building is assembled by professionally trained crews that can make the small adjustments necessary for that building’s specific location.
Make your building a better investment & more comfortable by insulating it with Parodex Total Insulation in between the panels and frame of your building. This method of installation will insure your insulation stays in place for as long as your building stands. Paradox Total Insulation is a Foil-Foam-Foil insulation with a single layer rating of R16 and a double layer rating of R21! This stuff is Awesome in our metal buildings. Read about this great insulation below.
- Air Ducts: 10 to 30 percent of the energy used to heat and cool the air is lost to conduction through the duct surfaces.
- Attics: A new generation attic radiant barrier not only reduces air conditioning bills – It also reduces heating bills.
- Basements and Crawlspaces: Due to their underground environment, basements and crawl spaces have different insulation requirements than the house above.
- Garages: Insulate the wall between the garage and the rest of the house. This will reduce heat, cold and noise from coming into your home.
- Metal Buildings: Ever wonder why it’s so hot and wet inside a metal building in the summer and so cold and wet in winter?
- Pole Barns: The best insulation for a pole barns will keep the inside of the structure cool in summer, warm in winter and dry all the time.
- Poultry Houses: A little known natural phenomenon called the “black-globe effect” has a pronounced stress factor relating to the cost efficiency (or inefficiency) of weight gain in meat producing animals and birds.
- Roofs: Because heat rises, you’ll have more winter heat loss through your through your walls.
- Walls: Radiation accounts for 65-85 percent of all heat transfer through walls.
Uncertified VS Certified
1. Basic Model.
2. 12 or 14 Gauge Construction Available.
3. For Use Where Permits Are NOT REQUIRED.
4. 10 Day Workmanship Warranty.
5. 20 Year Limited Warranty On 12 Gauge Models.
6. Great For Garages, Carports, Utility Buildings, Metal Buildings And Barns.
7. Can Be Customized To Your Specifications.
8. Free Delivery And Installation.
9. Galvanized Steel Construction.
10. Standard Pin Anchors.
11. Braces On Each Corner.
12. Center Braces.
Certified( all of American Steel Buildings are always Certified for your state and local codes)
1. 12 or 14 Gauge Construction Available.
2. For Use Where Permits Are REQUIRED, (Certified for state and local codes By An Engineer).
3. 20 Year Limited Warranty On 12 Gauge Models.
4. Great For Garages, Carports, Utility Buildings, Metal Buildings And Barns.
5. Can Be Customized To Your Specifications.
6. Free Delivery And Installation.
7. Galvanized Steel Construction.
8. Certified For Wind And Snow Loads.- For your state and local codes or more…
9. General Engineering Plans Available (wet Stamp are additional).
10. Mobile Home or Concrete Anchors.
11. Braces on Every Bow.
12. Braces on Every Leg.
Our Metal building companies do not install or level foundations. It is the customer’s responsibility to have this taken care of before the installers can install the building, otherwise the building will be installed as is. The customer will be called 2-3 days before installation to confirm that they and the foundation are ready. The installers can install a building on ground or cement and some odd foundations such as boat docks. We offer Cement anchors that are self-tapping into the cement so customers will not need to worry about installing uprights or anchors in a cement foundation.