Better Metal Buildings companies offer insulation on any Building.
Make your building a better investment & more comfortable by insulating it. BMB companies will install Parodex Total Insulation in between the panels and frame of your building. This method of installation will insure your insulation stays in place for as long as your building stands. Paradox Total Insulation is a Foil-Foam-Foil insulation with a single layer rating of R6 – R16 and a double layer rating of R21! This stuff is Awesome in our metal buildings. Read about this great insulation below.
- Air Ducts: 10 to 30 percent of the energy used to heat and cool the air is lost to conduction through the duct surfaces.
- Attics: A new generation attic radiant barrier not only reduces air conditioning bills – It also reduces heating bills.
- Basements and Crawlspaces: Due to their underground environment, basements and crawl spaces have different insulation requirements than the house above.
- Garages: Insulate the wall between the garage and the rest of the house. This will reduce heat, cold and noise from coming into your home.
- Metal Buildings: Ever wonder why it’s so hot and wet inside a metal building in the summer and so cold and wet in winter?
- Pole Barns: The best insulation for a pole barns will keep the inside of the structure cool in summer, warm in winter and dry all the time.
- Poultry Houses: A little known natural phenomenon called the “black-globe effect” has a pronounced stress factor relating to the cost efficiency (or inefficiency) of weight gain in meat producing animals and birds.
- Roofs: Because heat rises, you’ll have more winter heat loss through your through your walls.
- Walls: Radiation accounts for 65-85 percent of all heat transfer through walls.
|Prodex Total Insulation|
|*R-value 16 (one layer)|
|*R-value 21.10 (two layers)|
|Cell Structure||Closed cell polyethylene foam|
|Nominal Thickness||13/64 inch 5 mm|
|Perm rating||Less than 0.1 (class 1 vapor barrier)||ASTM E-96|
|Noise reduction||19dba impact noise||IRAM 4063|
|Flame Spread Index||25 or less||E84-10|
|Smoke Developed Index||45 or less||E84-10|
|UL 723, UBC 8-1, NFPA 255|
|*Parameters of test: 24-inch on center 2″ x 6″ wood assembly. Roof application. Test method ASTM 1116. Airspace of 2.64 inch on each side of product. Heat-flow direction down. Interior side of product exposed. ICC-ES Recognized and Energy Star Qualified. Compliance with International and Residential Code (IBC) 2006 and 2009. If code approval is required, please provide this page to your local code official. Questions, Please call 866-681-7846 or send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.|